Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Boner

Sung to the tune of "Bingo."

I had a dog with a big ol' dick
and Boner was his name-O
B-O-NER
B-O-NER
B-O-NER
and Boner was his name-O

His dick was pink
pink and thick
and Boner was his name-O
B-O-NE__
B-O-NE__
B-O-NE__
and Boner was his name-O

OK, who wants to help me with the next three verses? I can't help it if I wake up with these classic tunes in my head. Then I spend five minutes reading the New York Times in the morning, and all the joy gets sucked out of my life. There was a lovely article about the damn white evangelicals supporting Israel blindly, encouraging the Olmert Reich to kill kill kill. Does anyone give a rat's ass about the latest massacre in Beit Hanoun? No. And the Democrats are tip tip toeing around our impeachable president and talking about "winning" in Iraq. Everyone and their dog is working for the terrorists. They just don't know what a terrorist is. Boneheads.

No comments: